Coeur d'Alene Dress
I'm being completely serious in saying this dress makes me speechless. I'm trying to think of how to describe the details, but it's just so amazing I can't think of anything to do it justice!! Just LOOK at the aztec pattern...now look away...now look back at it...it's not your dress, but it could be your dress (did I remind you of a certain commercial?).
- The neckline isn't plunging, but it's still a flattering v-neck
- The dress is fully lined, so it's not see through one bit
- The buttons are functioning to make it nursing friendly and just freakin' cute
- There are cute little ties at the wrist you can tie in a little double knot or a bow
- The length is such a flattering midi length
- It has a waistband to accentuate the smallest part of your waist
- It is the perfect mustard color
Need I continue?? If you're as captivated by this dress as I am, click here to read how it got its name!!
Models are 5'2 and 5'9 wearing size small
Hand wash cold, hang dry